Warning: Last items in stock!
eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. Garmin further improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and support for spine-mounting accessories.
eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2" monochrome display that’s easy to read in any lighting situation. Both durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 is built to withstand the elements. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. eTrex 10 features the legendary toughness that’s built to withstand the elements. Dust, dirt, humidity, water — none are a match for this navigator.
eTrex 10 supports geocaching GPX files for transferring geocaches. Visit OpenCaching to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 10 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your eTrex 10 and start hunting for caches.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex 10 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. Whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on eTrex 10 to help you find your way when you need it the most.
eTrex devices are the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventuresthat you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles.
- Paperless Geocaching: Spend more time in the field and less time fumbling with paper. The eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the geocaching GPX file to your device and start hunting for caches.
- Track More Satellites: Find your way with the first consumer-grade GPS receiver that tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone, giving you your position quickly.
- User friendly Layout: Skip the confusion about how to find things. eTrex is easy to use with intuitive navigation screens.
- Pick Your Profile: Customize eTrex for every occasion. Profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create, so when you’re done geocaching and you need to drive home, your eTrex won’t miss a beat.
- More Dashboards in More Places: Bring more functionality into frequently used applications with personalized dashboards. Avoid switching between applications and display more information by customizing your dashboards with an altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more.
- Advanced Tracking: Whether following a saved route or planning a new one, eTrex has the tracking features you need. See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points.
Physical & Performance:
|Physical dimensions||2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)|
|Display size, WxH||1.4" x 1.7" (3.6 x 4.3 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||128 x 160 pixels|
|Display type||transflective, monochrome|
|Weight||5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries|
|Battery||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
|Battery life||25 hours|
Maps & Memory:
|Ability to add maps||No|
|Accepts data cards||no|
|Track log||10,000 points, 100 saved tracks|
Features & Benefits:
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||No|
|Custom maps compatible||No|
|Sun and moon information||Yes|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)||Yes|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||No|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
Full Manufacturer Warranty
No customer comments for the moment.