14 Amp Li Iron Phosphate battery for power/ performance use in Motorcycles (street cruisers, super bikes), ATVs, Scooters & Dirt Bikes.
Deltran Batteries are upto 80 percent lighter and 5X the life of a lead acid equivalent with 2000+ deep cycles at 80 percent depth of discharge.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Deltran Battery Tender's® line of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) engine start batteries are designed to replace Flooded, AGM, and Gel cell lead acid batteries in Power Sport applications such as Motorcycles, ATVs, Personal Water Craft, Lawn Mowers, Utility Vehicles, Scooters, and Dirt Bikes.
Battery Tender®’s BTP Microprocessor Technology and quick-connect convenience automatically maintains the batteries in all your vehicles. They are ready to go when you are! You just set it and forget it, saving you hundreds of dollars in replacement batteries!
Battery Tender® assures the highest quality, fast-charging convenience and performance. That’s why we are the top choice of collectors, dealers, and fleet owners!
Lithium Cranking Amps: 240
Lead-Acid Replacement Range: 10-14(Ah)
Case Dimensions: 5.27" (134mm) length x 2.55” (65mm) width x 3.62” (92mm) height
Operating Temp: 40 - 140°(F)
Weight: 1.76 lbs
Max Charge Rate: 10A
Agency Approvals: CE, UN 38.3
* Foam spacers included to fit various size battery boxes
* Quad terminal configuration and the ability to be mounted in any direction makes installation a snap
Case Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.6 x 2.5 inches
Weight: 3.9 pounds
• 18 month Shelf Life
• Up to 80% lighter than Lead Acid Equivalent
• 5X the Life of a Lead Acid Battery
• Quad Terminal Configuration for ease of installation
• 2000+ Cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge
• Can be mounted in any direction
• Lithium Batteries do not sulphate
Warranty: 3 Years - Limited*
No customer comments for the moment.